Download PG Calculator Pro Gratis da Amazon App Shop per Android.
L’Amazon App Shop è un portale alternativo dove scaricare ed acquistare giochi ed app per Android senza passare però dal classico Play Store, la via ufficiale di Google per quanto riguarda il suo Android. Ogni giorno Amazon regala agli utenti un gioco o un’app che viene resa gratuita al download per 24 ore.
Per quanto riguarda la giornata di oggi voglio segnalarvi che Amazon ha deciso di offrire gratuitamente PG Calculator Pro, che presenta le seguenti caratteristiche:
Do you need a simple calculator which allows you to do basic mathematical operations? Or perhaps you are more demanding user and need to calculate trigonometric functions or logarithms ?
Maybe you prefer to calculate complete algebraic expressions… or maybe you are a fan of Reverse Polish Notation (RPN).
Would you like to have a calculator which looks like ‘real’ on the screen of your smartphone or tablet ?
All of this and much more is offered by PG Calculator – the only calculator you will ever need.
PG Calculator is an application that turns your smartphone or tablet into a powerful scientific calculator with nice and simple user interface.
PG Calculator offers two operational modes: algebraic and RPN:
* In algebraic mode you can enter the entire math expressions such as (2+3)*(4-1) or sin(Pi/3)+cos(Pi/6). It then gives you the correct result according to the conventional mathematical operators.
* In RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) mode you first input your numbers and then tell calculator what to do with them. So for example if you want to calculate (3+4)*5 you simply type as follows: 3 ENTER 4 ENTER + 5 ENTER *. The ENTER key places the number on stack and the operator keys do the task on the numbers
* Two operational modes: algebraic and RPN;
* Basic mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division;
* Exponentiation and the calculation of square roots;
* Basic and inverse trigonometric functions;
* The natural logarithms and the decimal;
* All mathematical operations and scientific functions can work with complex numbers;
* You can enter the numbers in decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal;
* You can change the appearance of the user interface with built-in ‘skins’;
There is a library of common mathematical and physical constants which can be used in calculations in both RPN and Algebraic modes. It is also possible to use user defined variables in both Algebraic and RPN modes
PG Calculator has built-in Time Value of Money solver and IP Subnets Calculator.