Controlla tv, videoregistratori, decoder e tanto altro con Smart IR Remote v 3.2.7 per Android
Vi siete mai trovati nella condizione di non poter cambiare canale al televisore perchè non riuscivate a trovare il telecomando? Se vi ci siete già trovati avrete capito sicuramente che è una cosa abbastanza frustrante e che quindi bisogna porre rimedio in qualche modo. Basterebbe semplicemente fare una cura di fosforo per migliorare la memoria oppure provare ad utilizzare l’app per Android Smart IR Remote.
Grazie a questa app potrete infatti utilizzare gli smartphone e tablet di Sony e Samsung con sensore IR (infrarossi, che hanno i modelli high-end delle due case) come un vero e proprio telecomando.
Descrizione Play Store:
AIR GESTURES – exclusive to Android 4.1-4.4 Galaxy S4
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases – it’s all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros, when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone’s Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that integrates well and lets you to send commands
With both lockscreen and homescreen widgets, you’ll have your favorite just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you’re playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES – exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn’t find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
– Network communication – for downloading remotes from our servers
– Phone calls (read phone status and identity) – for ID your phone for backups + task execution when your phone rings
– Draw over other apps – floating remote (chathead)
– List Accounts – login with Google for backups
– Prevent phone from sleeping – for keeping phone on while using the app
– Wifi (multicast) State – finding devices in your network
Novità versione 3.2.7:
- htc recorder bugfixes & others
- Fire TV support
- added Network commands for raw UDP, TCP, HTTP cmds
- added Gesture Mode, accessible straight from the main remote screen (upper-right icon)
- added Wake On Lan, accessible from the “Action Commands” option when adding a new button/command
- added new automated task option to execute when you connect to a specified WiFi
- added new “enable/disable floating remote” Action Command