Jkay Deluxe: Personalizzare l’Interfaccia del Galaxy S3 e S2
Il livello di personalizzazione di Android non conosce limiti, oltre alla personalizzazione grafica è possibile anche impostare comode scorciatoie nella barra notifiche, personalizzare la lockscreen, il menù di Spegnimento e anche l’animazione della Batteria, cosa permette tutto ciò? Un programmino chiamato Jkay Deluxe.
Jkay Deluxe è compatibile con GalaxyS3 e GalaxyS2 e permette di personalizzare questi due Smartphone nei minimi dettagli andando ad offrire pratici collegamenti nella barra delle notifiche magari per attivare il Flash come Torcia, aggiungere scorciatoie comode oppure modificare la Lockscreen inserendo le icone dei nostri programmi preferiti, cambiare il comportamento del tasto Home assegnando una altro compito e molto altro.
L’ultima versione di JKay Deluxe è la 14.9 per S3 mentre la 14.1 per l’S2.
Per installarlo avete bisogno di:
- Diritti di ROOT
- CWM Recovery Modificata
Fate tutto a vostro rischio e pericolo lo staff di YourLifeUpdated.it non si assume responsabilità per danni o perdita di dati causata da questa modifica al vostro Smartphone.
Istruzioni per S3 (procedura identica per S2 ma dovete trovare il Framework adatto):
- Scaricate il Framework adatto (attenzione a scegliere quello esatte perchè rischiate il Brick) per la vostra ROM da QUI (Controllate le ultime cifre del Firmware che avete installato andando su Impostazioni -> Info dispositivo -> Versione Build)
- Effettuate un Backup dei Dati o un Nandroid Backup da Recovery per sicurezza
- Copiate il file del Framework ed il File del Restore nella Memoria Interna del Telefono (Il restore serve per ripristinare lo stato originale)
- Entrate in Recovery Mode (Spegnete l’S3 e premete Home + Vol Su + Power) e Flashate il file del Framework selezionando install zip from sdcard
- Riavviate il dispositivo (in caso di Boot Loop o problemi Flashate il file Restore)
Per iniziare a personalizzare tutto è sufficiente installare dal Google Play Store l’applicazione Jkay Deluxe Setting
Ecco le caratteristiche che troverete nell’ultima versione di Jkay Deluxe per S3:
* Fixed camera button timeout now 300ms instead of 500ms
* Fixed flashlight toggle. Works now on lock screen even when not in the Quick settings panel. Also works now when screen is off.
* Added ‘..and use bright light’ option to Flashlight. So you can choose between bright and not so bright light.
* Added ‘Swype lock until time-out’. If you use secure lock screen and want to use swype lock screen until timeout happens. Meaning if you set time-out to 5 mins then if you pickup your phone before the 5mins has gone you will still get the swype lock. After the 5mins you will get your secure lock screen (pin/pattern etc).
* Added stock ‘Sound buttons’ row to Phone options dialog. The one with the lock vol btn is now called: Sound and lock buttons
* Fixed ICS Deluxe vibrate (now also vibrates when target has been selected… like the original ICS lockscreen!)
* The ‘Confirm action’ option in status bar settings now also toggles ‘Flight mode’ confirmation (Was called ‘Confirm power off’ before).
* Lot of new Toast messages in Deluxe Settings apk
* option called ‘Use USB OTG unmount fix’ to skip the wakelock in the unmountter class
* option called ‘Transparent sim lock’ to make the background of the Sim lock screen transparent.
* Option called ‘Transparent background’ to make the background of the notification panel semi transparent (brightness slider, quick launch, notifications, titles etc will also have semitransparent background… everything except for the quick setting buttons)
* Option called ‘Black status bar’ to make the status bar black
* Option called ‘Show recent apps button’ to show/hide the Recent apps button at the top of notification panel
* Option called ‘… but only if connected’ below ‘Theme asu level’… to only theme ASU level if connected to Google servers
* Option called ‘Add date to clock’ If checked date like Jan 21, will be prepended to the clock format in the status bar… like this: Jan 21, 21:44
* Fixed: The ‘Switches to the lock screen at answering the call using the home button’ bug. Happened when ‘Home button double click’ was disabled.
* Option called ‘Long screen time-out’ in Set common options for lock screen. Will increase Lock screen time-out from 10 secs to 17.5 secs.
* Fixed the ICS Deluxe Lock screen palm swype up GUI bug
* Option to use Lock phone button instead of Settings button on notification bar
* Option to make Lock button also turn off screen when pressed
* Option to show/hide Notification title line (if hidden then the clear button will be shown at the top next to the Settings button (or Lock button if selected) instead of the Recent apps button
* Added ‘Google now’ to Double click home to launch app menu
* Added a few JB profiles on ICS Deluxe lock screen (to get Google now icon on lock screen)
* Fixed a minor bug on ICS Deluxe lock screen
* Option for double tap to unlock on Circle/ripple lock screen (and show last missed event if enabled)
* Option for ‘Vibrate when unlock’ on Circle/ripple lock screen
* Fixed bug when using Face unlock having ‘With swype lock’ enabled but ‘Swype lock when secure’ unchecked.
* Support for touch screen and rotate to launch camera on ICS Deluxe and Tab Deluxe lockscreen (if enabled in Samsung settings)
* Support for touch screen and tilt to unlock on ICS Deluxe and Tab Deluxe lockscreen (if enabled in Samsung settings)
* Option to show/hide Phone options dialog on lock screen(with option to only hide when secure).
* Option to use Power button as camera button (launch camera from lock screen, take picture/record, disable Phone options dialog in Camera app etc,,)
* Option to use Power button as Continuous shooting in Camera app (max 8, then you should release button so the phone wont power off!).
+ Added Spotify support to the ‘Long press volume keys to skip music track’.
+ Changed: The Status bar clock is now vertical centered (in code)… hope this helps when using different fonts for the clock text.
+ Added: ‘Swype lock when secure’ on/off option
+ Added aosp native music widget to Circle/Ripple lockscreen, Rotary and Sliding Tab lockscreen
+ Added ‘Vibrate at shutdown’ on/off option
+ Added ‘Shutdown animation’ on/off option
+ Added ‘Ongoing notification left/right’ on/off options
+ Added ‘Show navigation bar’ on/off option (Experimental! So don’t report stuff like Phone or Camera layout bugs etc!)
+ Added darker background support on sim lock screen too
+ Hide lockscreen completely if secure mode is off and ‘With swype lock’ is not checked!
+ Added Yellow, Red, Dark red, Bordeaux and Random colors as Ink effects on Ripple lock
+ Added separate ‘Darker on desktop’ option for the semi transparent status bar background on the desktop
+ Added toggle to ‘Skip light sensor lock zone’ to fix reported issues with auto brightness
+ Added support for transparent status bar on lock screen with static background image (desktop wallpaper)
+ Support for secure camera access from lock screen (Launch Camera even if secured with pin/pattern..)
+ Support for one secure custom app from lock screen (Launch the double click home app even if secured with pin/pattern..)
+ Support for using menu key for Multi window.
+ Support for hidding quick launch panel and brightness panel when doing the 2nd swype down on notification panel
+ Support for Multi window using any application as first app.
+ Support for launching Google Voice Search from double click Home button (use menu key when selecting app)
+ ‘Sensitive light sensor’ on/off toggle (makes light sensor more responsive… so auto-brightness adjusts faster)
+ ‘Whitelist ‘Dialer/Contacts’ on/off toggle (make sure Contacts stay in memory.. removes the lag!)
+ On/Off toggle for ‘Whitelist Home Dbl click app’ from the kill list…
+ On/Off toggle for ‘Whitelist Tab lock screen apps’ from the kill list… (note that you do not have to use the lock screen)
+ On/Off toggle for ‘Whitelist ICS lock screen apps’ from the kill list… (note that you do not have to use the lock screen)
+ The quick setting buttons : Smart stay
+ The four quick setting buttons : Reboot, Recovery, Download and Power off
+ On/Off toggle for setting Maximum hidden apps to 50 instead of 25 (this will also increase Recent app list from 20 to 50) !
+ On/Off toggle for ‘Whitelist TouchWiz Home’ from the kill list… just to be sure its not killed !
+ On/Off toggle for Show/Hide of the ‘No notifications’ title on the notification panel !
+ On/Off toggle for Show/Hide of the ‘Ongoing’ title on the notification panel !
+ Do a second swype down to reveal all quick panels on the notification window
+ Worldclock on notification bar (by request, press on the clock to see world clock dialog)
+ On/off toggle for Blocking mode notification (default off) !
+ On/off toggle for Show alarm icon !
+ On/off toggle for Show silent icon !
+ On/off toggle for Show bluetooth icon !
+ On/off toggle for Bluetooth on notification !
+ On/off toggle for Full charge notification !
+ On/off toggle for Low battery notification !
+ On/off toggle for Play USB connect sound !
+ Support for Native Android Music Widget on lock screens: Jelly Bean, JKay Tab Deluxe and JKay ICS Deluxe
+ ‘ASU level indicator’ over signal icon (dBm = 2*ASU – 113, ASU is in the range of 0..31, 0 meaning no signal strength)
+ Roaming icon changed (It’s an R when using TW and a small dark triangle in the signal icon when using AOSP layout)
+ ‘Recent apps’ button to the noticiation panel (next to the Settings icon)
+ ‘Running services’ button to the Recent apps panel (next to the Task manager icon)
+ One more row of Quick settings buttons (swype down for 2nd row)
+ Quick launch panel (launch apps from notification)
+ Changed to 6 buttons visible in portrait and 10 visible in landscape
+ SecSettings apk modded: Smart rotation preference visible
+ SecSettings apk modded: Your phone Settings will show Device status : Normal (Samsung OTA update still NOT possible!!)
+ Dual status bar (swype down on left side for notifications only or right side for quick settings) !
+ Long press home button on lock screen to toggle Flashlight.
+ Support for ‘Colored connection icons when fully connected to Google Servers’
+ AOSP data layout !
+ More Quick Setting buttons added: AllShare cast, Flight mode, Driving mode, Flashlight, Landscape Mode, WifiAp Hotspot, Auto brightness, Secure Mode (disables pin/pattern requirement), Screen on (default is : temporary 3 minutes screen timeout), Sound, Vibrate (requires my version of SecSettings to work correctly!), NFC r/w p2p, Dim screen.
+ New Green Circle battery (with percentage text inside)
+ CRT off effect (thanks to sorg for the screen on bug fix)
+ Hires wifi and gsm signal indicators. Wifi uses 14 icons and GSM uses 17 icons. GSM full is at ASU level 16.
+ AOSP wifi layout
+ Center clock with optional day of the week !
+ Next Alarm on drag bar
+ Smaller percentage text for battery !
+ Status bar hidden on lock screen !
+ Status bar enabled when Secure (on lock screen) !
+ Dark background on lock screen on/off !
+ Rotary lock screen !
+ Sliding Tab lock screen !
+ JKay Tab Deluxe lock screen !
+ JKay ICS Deluxe lock screen !
+ Volume keys skip track (Tested with : Stock Samsung player, Stock Samsung FM radio, Winamp, PowerAmp, Neutron player, and MortPlayer)
+ Volume lock (Notification volume follows ringer volume)*
+ Fast home long press *
+ Disable or customize home button double click to launch any app or unlock !
+ Customizable Device options dialog (with 4 Power button and Sound options row with Volume buttons lock option)
+ Back button long press to kill foreground app (with customizable timeout !) *
+ Fixed JB lockscreen so it shows pin/pattern when activating camera or Google (bug in JB)
+ Fixed home button when it is not used for launching S-Voice (double press) (bug in JB)
+ Fixed volume down so you get Silent mode too! (bug in JB)
+ Support for lock screen rotation (on JKay ICS Deluxe lock screen only) !
+ Enabled volume keys on lock screen *
+ ‘Fast unlock’ for pin/password lock screen (OK button has been removed as it is not needed to unlock) *
+ Original Jelly Bean GlowPad lock screen
+ Replaced background_holo_dark png with the hi-res version.
+ Removed AccuWeather logo from Circle lock screen
+ Moved the clock a bit on the PIN/Password lock screen
+ Support for AM/PM info on the JB lock screen