App del giorno iOS: Rolling Ruler gratis su App Store
Eccoci come sempre ad un nuovo appuntamento con la nostra rubrica per le app in saldo. Si tratta infatti di app o giochi in offerta gratuita per iOS, iPhone ed iPad. Per poche ore, dunque, potrete scaricare gratis app o giochi altrimenti a pagamento. Oggi vi proponiamo in offerta gratuita Rolling Ruler, che presenta le seguenti caratteristiche:
Rolling Ruler allows you to measure horizontal distances by flipping your device simply with surprising accuracy.
1. Simple: Just flipping your iOS device.
2. Support All: All of iPhone, All of iPad, iPod Touch 5G/6G.
3. Unit：Inches, feet, centimeters, meters.
4. Tips：voice, help info, video, you can get it easily.
5. Clean：NO ADS, NO IAP, NO internet connect, NO background refresh.
1. Align iOS device at the beginning of object whatever you want to measure, tap the top button to select a unit, tap START button.
2. Continue flipping the device from one end of the object to the other. Rotate device carefully, don’t slip.
3. Reaching the end, align the top front-facing edge with the end of the object.
4. Tap STOP button，or keep the device still for 5 second, the measurement will stop automatically, and the App will vibrate and speak the result to you.
1. The app just design for the horizontal distances’s measurement.
2. You must flip the iOS device vertically.
3. Rotate your device carefully, don’t slip.
4. Please keep the straight line direction.
5. It’s very unlikely that the object is evenly divisible by your device’s height. So, when you reach the end, align the top front-facing edge with the end of end of the object.If there’s nothing vertical to lean the device on, use your best judgment.
6. Although there is a “finish” button, it’s not always accessible, and sometimes you need to focus on keeping the device at the proper angle. If you can’t tap the “finish” button (not always accessible), just keep the device still for 5 second, the measurement will stop automatically, and the App will vibrate and speak the result to you.