App del giorno iOS: Visual Timer gratis su App Store
Eccoci come sempre ad un nuovo appuntamento con la nostra rubrica per le app in saldo. Si tratta infatti di app o giochi in offerta gratuita per iOS, iPhone ed iPad. Per poche ore, dunque, potrete scaricare gratis app o giochi altrimenti a pagamento. Oggi vi proponiamo in offerta gratuita Visual Timer, che presenta le seguenti caratteristiche:
Timer is shown in different colors for
– Minutes in RED
– Hours in BLUE
– Seconds in GREEN
– 24+ alarm ringers to choose from!
* Simple and effective and easy controls
* Touch the app and move your fingers in clockwise direction to set time.
* Huge Display of clock
* Supports both landscape and portrait modes
* The counter keep going even if you stop the app by putting in the background or get interrupted by a phone call
* Timer sends a notification even if app is in background
* Hours are shown in blue, minutes are shown in Red, and seconds in green
* Don’t like to rotate? Then select from hour / minute dial or pre-select 5 minutes increment numbers
* Adjust screen brightness
* 24+ alarm ringers to choose from!
* Set timer up to 12 hours & 59 minutes.
* Parents love it: Your kids will finally understand what “five more minutes” really means!
* Professional Organizers love it
* Students with Special Needs love it: Visual Timer help them “own” their tasks.
* High-achievers with special needs use it for tests, therapy, college and work.
* Teachers love it: Students can pla their work without the anxiety of a numerical count down.
* So simple that even a kid can use it!
HOW TO MAKE IT WORK:
1. If you want to set time for 30 minutes then move your finger slowly over the clock in clockwise direction. If you need to set it for longer then keep rotating your finger over the clock. Hours are shown in blue.
2. Once the time is set then click on the play button on the top
3. If for some reason you need to pause timer then click on the pause time button
4. If you need to reset the timer, click on the recycle timer button
5. That its! How simple is that?