Come fare Backup gratis su Windows di tutti i file
Backup4all è un programma vincitore di premi per il backup di dati per Windows. Questa utility di backup è stata progettata per proteggere i tuoi preziosi dati dalla perdita parziale o totale programmando funzioni di backup, protezione password e comprimendoli per salvare spazio in memoria. Questa applicazione di backup è ricca di funzioni e offre un’interfaccia intuitiva rendendo tutte le funzioni facilmente accessibili sia per principianti sia per professionisti.
Con Backup4all Lite puoi facilmente effettuare il backup per diverse destinazioni:
- Locale: back-up su DVD, CD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, o altro supporto removibile (come chiavette USB).
- Rete: back-up su destinazioni di rete (comprese drive di rete mappate)
Is there a feature that you would like to see implemented in Backup4all? If so, please contact us and share your thoughts, you have our promise that we will study it and if it proves to be an useful feature we will incorporate it in the next release.
- Intuitive Interface The Brief View and Getting Started window allows you to easily define/run backup jobs or restore backed up data. Switching to the Explore View, you can see all the files/folders that are in the backup job and the new files that will be stored at the next backup execution. You can sort and search the file tree in Explore view. You can start this backup application at windows startup or minimize it to the system tray.
- Backup locked or open files Backup4all uses the Volume Shadow Copy service that allows you to back up local open files from NTFS partitions. Now you can backup your emails and settings without closing Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or other email clients.
- File and Folder Filters Powerful file and folder filtering engine with lots of options to filter by attribute, size, date, name and type). You can create filters using a combination of restrictions and you can define separate filters for inclusion and exclusion.
- Backup directly to CD, DVD, Blu-ray This backup software comes with its own built-in CD, DVD, HD-DVD and Blu-ray burning support. Just set the destination to the CD, DVD, HD-DVD or Blu-ray disc and execute the backup job. However, if you prefer not to use Backup4all’s built-in burning engine, you can use 3rd party packet writing software (such as DirectCD or InCD). Backup4all also has the possibility to erase CD-RW/DVD-RW/HD DVD-RW/BD-RE media.
- Built-in Scheduler You can easily setup a powerful scheduler using the available scheduler configurations to make unattended backups. Backups can also be scheduled to run when the computer shuts down.
- Manage multiple backup jobs This backup software allows defining multiple backup jobs and saving them for future use. On the main form, you have an overview of all defined backups organized in groups. Backup4all comes with several predefined backup jobs: “My Documents”, “My Pictures”, “Outlook Express”, “Mozilla Firefox”, “Mozilla Thunderbird”, “IE Favorites”, “Backup4all configurations” and allows importing backup plugins for dozens of other applications.
- Pause/Resume or Stop operation The backup operation now supports pausing and resuming, so running a backup job can be interrupted and continued at a later time. There is also a Stop operation now, that when pressed will not Cancel the backup, but instead will save everything until that point when it was pressed.
- Automatic updates Backup4all can now check for updates either manually or automatically at a scheduled date. This allows you to better stay in touch with the latest development of Backup4all.
- Backup catalog file Backup4all stores a summary snapshot of the file and folder information into a backup catalog file (“.bkc”) each time a backup is executed. This catalog is stored in a different file than the backup itself and it allows Backup4all to keep track of the backed up files. The advantage of using a catalog is faster backup execution. Another advantage is that you can run Backup4all together with other backup applications because they will not interfere with each other.
- Extra Actions Perform extra actions before and/or after backup execution.
- Statistics You can actually see the number of files that will be processed at next backup (very useful when you have a large number of files). Other information refers to the size and date of the executed backups and the available free space on storage destination.
- New Backup Wizard This backup software provides step-by-step instructions to create a new backup job by selecting Where, What, How and When to backup.
- Easy File and Folder Selection You can browse a folder tree to select several files and folders as source of the backup or you can include or exclude them individually. Multiple files/folders can be added as Sources at once (drag-and-drop supported).
- Standard Zip Compression and zip64 support If the zip file size is less than 2 Gbytes, Backup4all creates standard zip files. This format is compatible with any zip utility available on the market. Unlike other backup softwares, for zip files greater than 2 Gbytes, Backup4all uses zip64 technology (which allows unlimited zip file size).
- Backup Plugins Starting with version 3.10 is possible to load plugins to backup/restore the settings of specific programs. A plugin is actually an XML file that once imported in Backup4all adds a predefined backup. For instance, a backup plugin for Mozilla FireFox, when loaded, will automatically add in the Predefined Backup list an entry for Firefox, so when defining a new backup job if that’s selected, the FireFox profiles will be added as source for the new backup.
- Customized Zip Names You can customize name prefixes for the zip archives, which store your backup versions. Backup4all also supports file/folder paths longer than 260 characters (turn off file parsing).
- Microsoft Outlook backup plugin Backup4all includes a backup plugin that lets you easily define a backup job for Microsoft Outlook. This will backup Outlook entirely (not only the emails but also the profiles, email accounts, rules and other settings) so if you need to restore it, you don’t have to configure the email account settings again as they will be restored along with the other data.
- Snapshots Mirror backup type makes an exact copy of selected files and folders (copying NTFS permissions and alternate streams), including empty folders too (for an exact copy of the source). Optionally, for mirror backups you can choose to zip the backed up files individually.
- Logs The operations performed by Backup4all are logged. This allows you to see the status of performed operations (backup/test/cleanup/restore). A backup job/group History view is available too (which also lets you export the information as .csv).
- Command Line A command line version of this backup application is available too (that lets you run different operations using parameters).
- Restore Wizard Restore backed up data step-by-step. Allows you to choose the version of files which will be restored and filter them to restore only the needed versions (file versioning applies to full, differential and incremental backups only). You can quickly restore the latest version of a file/folder as well as restoring versions of files backed up at a specific date.
- Compatibility You can restore data using any standard zip software. Backup4all gives you this way more flexibility if you need to restore data on a different computer (if the backup was created using independent splits, see this section on how to restore correctly using 3rd party zip software).
- Summary Text description of the full setup for each backup job that allows you to easily review the information regarding the backup.
Descrizione in inglese sul sito del produttore:
Using the wizard you can easily set up any backup configurations you wish. You can define powerful file filters and schedule your backups any way you want. Once a backup is performed, you can see what files changed since the last backup using the explorer-like tree view or you can read the statistics about the next backup execution.
With many other backup software programs, files that are in use during the backup may not get backed up successfully because they are locked to prevent programs from modifying the data.
With Backup4all you can back-up open or locked files such as databases, Microsoft Outlook personal folders (.pst) and others. When defining a backup, there is also the option to run predefined backups, such as My Documents, My Pictures or Microsoft Outlook emails and settings.
This backup application has ZIP64 support (can create backups over 4GB) and creates standard zip files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility.
Backup4all is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2012, 2008 Server/2003 Server/ and requires approximately 100MB of free disk space.
Solo per oggi, Backup4all Lite 6.4 è offerto gratuitamente.
Per usufruire dell’offerta dovete scaricare ed installare il programma cliccando sul link al fondo dell’articolo, dovete scompattate il file .ZIP, quindi avviare il file .EXE (se presente nel file) appena scaricato ed installate il programma seguendo la procedura di installazione guidata di Backup4all Lite 6.4 ed una volta completata l’installazione cliccate sul file di testo ReadMe.txt per sapere come ricevere la licenza gratuita in modo da attivare la versione completa di Backup4all Lite 6.4.
Potete scaricare Backup4all Lite 6.4 gratis cliccando sul seguente pulsante: