L’Amazon App Shop è un portale alternativo dove scaricare ed acquistare giochi ed app per Android senza passare però dal classico Play Store, la via ufficiale di Google per quanto riguarda il suo Android. Ogni giorno Amazon regala agli utenti un gioco o un’app che viene resa gratuita al download per 24 ore.
Per quanto riguarda la giornata di oggi voglio segnalarvi che Amazon ha deciso di offrire gratuitamente HanDBase Database Manager, che presenta le seguenti caratteristiche:
HanDBase allows you to collect data anytime, anywhere. A full featured relational database manager, HanDBase allows you to create custom solutions that can replace the need for countless third party apps:
* Shopping and Packing Lists
* CRM/Contact Management
* Task/Project Management
* Tracking Weight, Collections
* and so much more!
With your data stored locally, HanDBase enables you design the databases to meet your specifications. When designing your database, choose from field types including:
* and more!
Need even more functionality? HanDBase provides support for:
* filters data based on a wide range of parameters
* create custom views
* import and export CSV files
Want to work with your HanDBase database on your Windows or Mac computer?
* Download a FREE 30 day trial version of one of our addons, which allow you to create, view and edit your databases on the computer.
* Want to synchronize data between HanDBase on your phone and on your computer? We’ve got a solution for that. Want to synchronize data between a third party database like Microsoft Access or Filemaker? We’ve got a solution for that also.
* Get started with a trial version here: http://ddhsoftware.com/handbaseandroidwin.html
Need help getting started with HanDBase, or have a question you don’t find the answer to here?
* Check out HanDBase’s manual at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/docs/HanDBaseforAndroidUserGuide.pdf
* Contact us directly using our forum at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/forum or via email at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/support.html
HanDBase for Android Description
HanDBase, a relational database manager, allows users to create custom data collection solutions. The databases designed by HanDBase help users perform tasks ranging from developing extremely simple shopping or checklists to complex, fully relational inventory management systems. Designed and stored on the Android device, users have the ability to choose from 19 different field types when designing a database. Field types include text, integer, float, date, time, popup, relationship, database popup, unique, calculated, signature, conditional and more.
HanDBase databases can be used for secure data collection. Password protection can be applied to restrict database opening, the ability to add and edit records and more. 128 bit encryption can be applied at the field level to add an extra strong layer of security.
HanDBase also allows for creative unique “views” of the data stored within databases, including sorting, the ability to toggle field visibility and filtering of records based on a wide range of parameters.
While HanDBase for Android is a stand alone solution that can allow for database design, data collection and manipulation all on the mobile device, users have the option of using their databases on the desktop. Various addons which include HanDBase Desktop, a wifi based sync conduit, plus the ability to sync with Microsoft Access and/or ODBC compatible data sources are available as a 30 day trial at the following link. Please note that use of these addons after 30 days requires a paid registration. More information about the add-ons, including options for download a trial version or purchasing, are available at http://ddhsoftware.com/handbaseandroidwin.html