Download Music Player (Remix) v1.2.0 APK, lettore musicale alternativo per Android
Cercate un programma alternativo per ascoltare la vostra musica preferita su smartphone e tablet Android?
Provate Music Player (Remix).
Si tratta di un programma molto interessante per dispositivi Android che vi permette di gestire al meglio la vostra musica preferita.
Il programma è altamente personalizzabile, ha un’interfaccia utente molto pulita e curata che si adatta a smartphone e tablet e offre tanti widget molto utili per controllare direttamente la musica.
Interessante anche il mini-player che si trova nella barra delle notifiche per gestire in modo veloce e immediato le nostre canzoni senza dover aprire il programma ogni volta. Troviamo inoltre il supporto per le gestures per controllare al meglio il nostro programma e per gestire velocemente la libreria e la riproduzione musicale.
Tra le altre funzioni, troviamo la possibilità di scaricare copertine degli album e testi delle canzoni direttamente dal programma. Comodo e utile!
Ho provato un pò questo programma e devo dire che mi sembra davvero ben fatto. Un software alternativo per ascoltare la musica su Android davvero curato e con tantissime funzioni. Provatelo! Rispetto al lettore musicale di default di Android offre tantissime funzioni che vi torneranno molto utili!
Music Player (Remix) is an advanced music app with many unique features!
Music Player (Remix)
Music Player (Remix) is an advanced music app for Android designed from the ground up to be powerful, yet user-friendly and fun to use.
The app has a large assortment of features, many of which you won’t find in any other music app.
- Large, finger-friendly controls on phones and tablets. Tap the album art to pause/play & skip tracks.
- While using other apps, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the “mini-player” allowing you to control your music and view/edit your Now Playing list without leaving other apps.
- Any time you add songs to your device, the app will issue a notification which when tapped will load those songs into a playlist and play them.
- From anywhere within the app, swipe from the bottom to reveal music controls and the Now Playing list.
- From anywhere within the app, swipe from the right side to access your music library, search function, help, preferences, and aesthetic options including wallpaper & menu color customization.
- From anywhere within the app, swipe from the left side of the screen to access your faves (one-touch access to songs/albums/artists), playlists, and autolists (auto-generated playlists based upon your listening habits).
- 5 customizable quick shortcuts are available on the Now Playing screen. Assign various functions to each one included Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, Share song, View YouTube video, and much more.
- All screens are optimized for portrait and landscape orientations.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for 7″ and 8.9″/10″ tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display and sorting options.
- Save bookmarks in a song and visual markers will appear on the scrubber bar. Tap previous/next to jump between bookmarks or use the “View Bookmarks” option to select a bookmark.
- Any time you play a song, a bookmark is automatically saved when you leave the song. To go back to the previous play position in a song, use the “View Bookmarks” option.
- Download album art for any song or album. Select from several choices with different image resolutions. Album art is embedded directly in the music files.
- Download lyrics for a song which are embedded directly in the music file (or optionally saved in an external text file). Pinch/zoom the lyrics to change the font size. Feel like singing along? Use the karaoke feature to record yourself as you view the lyrics.
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop song re-ordering & multi-add mode. While in multi-add mode, go to any screen within the app and tap songs/albums/artists/genres/composers to quickly add them to the playlist.
- When viewing an artist, swipe between the song list, the album list, and the artist’s wiki page. Wiki options are also available on the album, genre, and composer info screens.
- Stylish 4×1 and 4×2 home screen widgets.
- Various lock screen control options including basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4×2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward and forward by 5, 30, or 60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to reveal (or hide) the controls.
- Gapless playback on Jellybean (or later).
- And much, much more!!!
What’s in this version: (Updated : Mar 13, 2013)
- (New Feature) Display current song/album/artist info on bluetooth devices.
- (New Feature) When browsing a genre, you can list songs or albums in the genre.
- (Enhancement) Add a “…” button next to each Fave to access extra options.
- (Enhancement) Add a landscape layout to the mini-player on phones.
- (Enhancement) If a lyric search fails, attempt to capitalize the words in the song name.
- Easter Egg #2 (Hint: Take it up to the remix level).
- Several bug fixes
Required Android O/S : 2.3+
Download : 2Mb APK