Download driver AMD Crimson 16.1.1 per Windows
AMD ha rilasciato i nuovi driver Crimson 16.1.1 per i titoli di ultima generazione e per supportare ufficialmente il nuovo sistema operativo Windows 10. Così come Nvidia, quindi, anche AMD ha rilasciato nuovi driver in grado di ottimizzare le prestazioni per i nuovi giochi, risolvendo alcuni problemi segnalati dagli utenti.
Se volete potete scaricare i nuovi pacchetti, compatibili con Windows 7/8/8.1 a 32 e 64 bit dai seguenti link:
In particolare, con i nuovi driver Crimson 16.1.1 sono stati introdotte le seguenti novità e corretti i seguenti bug:
🎯RISPARMIA e vinci BUONI AMAZON! Unisciti al canale Telegram OfferTech!
-  Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – Building textures may be missing on some AMD Freesync™ displays with VSync enabled
-  Display corruption may occur on systems with multiple display systems when they have been left idle for some tim
-  Mordheim: City of the Damned – some loading screens may be very dark
-  Star Wars™: Battlefront – The sky rendering may be corrupted in some situations
-  Radeon Settings – AMD OverDrive™ Power setting changes on the secondary GPU are not immediately displayed. This is seen only on dual GPU graphics cards, such as the AMD Radeon™ HD 7990 and Radeon™ R9 295×2
-  Radeon Settings – AMD OverDrive™ clock gauge needles for the secondary GPU may be in wrong position when the system is idle and the secondary GPU is inactive
-  Some games may experience brightness flickering with AMD FreeSync™ enabled
-  AMD Radeon Additional Settings window will close if the help button is pressed on Japanese/Korean language setups
-  Corruption seen in video playback for M2TS format files via Windows® 10 Movie & TV application
-  Flickering textures experienced in Dota 2 when accessing the “Heroes” menu
-  Battlefield Hardline – A crash may occur when changing graphics settings from “Ultra” to “High” during gameplay
-  The screen may turn dark and colors may be corrupted after installing the driver on some AMD Crossfire™ setups
-  Custom game profiles are reset to defaults after system is restarted
-  HDMI audio lost when monitor enters sleep mode and are woken up
-  Black line corruption seen all along the edges of characters and menus in Game of Thrones™
-  Fallout 4 – Flickering may be experienced at various game locations with the v1.3 game update and with AMD Crossfire™ enabled. The AMD Radeon™ Software Crimson Edition 16.1.1 Hotfix driver has been updated. Please download this driver once again and reinstall it to address this issue.